2011년 11월 28일 월요일

[Reflective Essay- FFT]

-For & From Them♥-

2010. 7. 21
The plane I was riding on took-off to India.
Arriving in India, the thing that welcomed me for the first was the atmosphere that was very heavy. Humid and hot air made me uncomfortable. Then I could finally realize that I came to India. No matter how I looked around, there were only group of people who had chocolate color skin, and clear double eyelid. Only FFT members were the people who had brighter skin color. It was little bit scared for me that there's no one who can protect me, however the other member of FFT were a big  dependence for me even though they were at my age or one or two years older than me.

2010. 7. 23
Finally, I started to do voluteer work. What I did was education voluteering to Indian 2nd~3rd grader kids. Since I was confident at teaching someone, I wasn't nervous at all. But what made me staggered was thier eyes. When I firstly saw their eyes, I couldn't help stop connecting eyes with them. Their eyes were so bright and shiny. No matter how their clothes, skin, shoes, classrooms were dark, their eyes were still twinkling very beuatifully. I cannot forget it still now or maybe I won't be able to forget it forever. Therefore, I wasn't tired while doing volunteer working. However, I couldn't endure the hot atmosphere. It was very hot. When I finished teaching, sweat was running down at my face so that my T-shirt was wet enough by it. But what gave me an energy was them, lovely kids. They called me "auntie!!". Whenever I 'm thinking about them, that "auntie" sound is hovering around my ears still, with a big smile on my face.

4 days went so fast that my voluteer days ended up so quickly. During that 1 week, my body was very tired, but I always could smile though.



2010. 7. 30
I got on a plane to comeback to Korea. Frankly speaking, I thought that what I gave to them was more than what I got from them. However, I realized that I was wrong. Looking back those days now, I can know that what I get from them is more than what I gave to them.


Having more money, eating fully, sleeping comfortably is nothing.
The skin color; whether it is black, yellow or white is not important.
 What is the most important is that we are just same so that we can communicate, love, think with each other.  

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기